White Water Rafting Tenorio River
ARENAL TO GUANACASTE
Cost per person from: $149
Cost per child from: $135
Duration: 9 hours
Includes: Snacks, lunch, equipment, professional guides, adventure connection transport.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Change of clothing, secure shoes and a big smile.
Costa Rica is well-known as the white water rafting capital of the world due to its abundant raging rivers and thriving adventure attitude! You won't want to miss out on this quintessential Costa Rican activity while you're at the beach!
Go rafting rain or shine -- you're going to get wet anyway! And this is the perfect way to make the journey your adventure with a transfer + tour as you travel from Arenal to Guanacaste.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.