Zip Line Canopy Tour
Cost per person from: $95
Cost per child from: $87
Duration: Full Day
Includes: Guide, bottled water, fresh fruit.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Change of clothes, swimsuit, comfortable pants, tennis or walking shoes, water shoes, insect repellent, sunscreen, towel, camera, plastic bags any electronic equipment, cash for extras.
Start the tour on a centennial Guanacaste tree that will amaze you by its size and wideness.
This zip line tour is 1200 meters long on 11 cables. You will be also able to enjoy a natural water pools of 500 square meters (5300 sq. ft.).
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.