Corcovado National Park
Cost per person from: $105
Cost per child from: $105, Minimum age 8 years
Duration: Full Day
Includes: Bilingual guide, entrance fee, transportation.
Difficulty Level: Medium
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, hiking or tennis shoes, binoculars, camera, insect repellant.
During the hikes you will be able to see many mammals such as spider, howler, and white-faced monkeys, sloths, coatis, raccoons, and tapirs as well as a great variety of birds, plants, and trees with over one hundred years of existence and in danger of extinction.
After the first hike, we serve a picnic lunch near the San Pedrillo ranger station and then we begin the second trek.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.