Carara National Park
Cost per person from: $80
Cost per child from: $65, 0-5 years FREE
Duration: Half Day
Includes: Transportation,guide, entrance fee and water.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Light comfortable clothing, walking shoes, sun block, insect repellent, hat, camera and binoculars.
This incredible protected area measures about 4,700 Hectares and is home to approximately 48% of Costa Rica’s aviary species.
This tour will show you the importance of the region, as it is situated in a transitional region between the tropical dry forest and the humid pacific rainforest.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.