Monteverde Biological Reserve
Cost per person from: $90
Cost per child from: 4-12 years $65
Duration: Half Day
Includes: Transportation, guide and entrance fee.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Long pants / jeans, hiking shoes, camera, binoculars, insect repellent, and rain gear.
The Monteverde Biological Cloud Forest Preserve extends down both the Caribbean and Pacific slopes. The resulting combination of climatic and geographic factors creates temperature and humidity gradients which change dramatically over relatively short distances.
Enjoy Splendid quetzals and bellbirds among other fauna in the Preserve.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.