Sky Tram / Sky Trek / Sky Walk
Duration: Full Day
Includes: Bilingual guide and entrance fee.
Difficulty Level: Medium
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, camera, binoculars, insect repellent, rain gear during rainy days.
Notes: Sky Trek: 5 years minimum age and 300 pounds maximum (If the child apply must pay the child rate) Sky tram- Sky walk free for infants. Rates for children apply from 6 to 12 years. Transportation is not included but available for an extra fee from most centrally located La Fortuna Hotels (no locations from outside the La Fortuna area).
Board the Sky Tram for the 15-minute aerial ride through the rainforest and take in magnificent views of the volcano and the Arenal Lake.
Embark on one of Costa Rica’s top canopy adventures as you glide down 7 zip lines for a total of over 2 miles of cables. You will then enjoy the Sky Walk Tour which is a hanging bridges tour through the rainforest.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.