Canyoning & Canopy Tour
Duration: Half Day
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Transportation from Turrialba, lunch, equipment and guides.
Difficulty Level: Hard
What to bring: T-shirt, Shorts or pants (no jeans), Swimsuit, Sandals with straps, tennis or hiking shoes, Sunscreen, Insect repellent, Extra clothes and towel will be needed at the end of the tour.
Notes: Age limit 7 years Old.
Canyoning involves rappelling and descending cliffs and waterfalls within the canyon. The Canyoning site is located in Calle Chirraca, a small, modest, yet lush place near our own Turrialba.
We begin the Canyoning tour with an introduction of our guides and the equipment to help familiarize you with the different uses of the equipment. We start the tour at the first waterfall where a guide will give a speech on safety.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.