Corcovado National Park
Duration: Full Day
Includes: Boat, transportation, naturalist guide, lunch & refreshments, park fee.
Difficulty Level: Hard
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, hiking or tennis shoes, binoculars, camera, insect repellant.
During the hike you will be able to observe many mammals such as spider, howler, and white-faced monkeys, sloths, coatis, raccoons, and tapirs as well as a great variety of birds, plants, and trees with over one hundred years of existence and in danger of extinction.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.