Carara National Park
Duration: Half Day
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, national park entrance fee, water, snacks.
Difficulty Level: Medium
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, closed shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, binoculars.
Notes: Children under 6 are free of charge, 6 years and above pay regular rate. Transportation included from Hotels located at Herradura Beach-Jaco Town and Hermosa Beach, esterillos.
This incredible protected area measures about 4,700 Hectares and is home to approximately 48% of Costa Rica’s aviary species.
This tour will show you the importance of the region, as it is situated in a transitional region between the tropical dry forest and the humid pacific rainforest.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.