Manuel Antonio National Park
Duration: Half Day
Includes: Transportation, entrance fee, guide and water.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Binoculars, camera, towel and insect repellant.
Enjoy this guided tour through one of the jewels of the Costa Rica National Park System.
Spot three species of monkeys, sloth’s, iguanas, coatimundis, and a wide range of birds and reptiles. Time depending, enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Costa Rica.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.