Manuel Antonio National Park
Duration: Half Day
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Transportation, bilingual guides, park entrance fee and snacks.
Difficulty Level: Moderate
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, binoculars, camera, insect repellant.
Children Rate Policies: Rates apply from 6 to 12 years old.
Notes: Transportation is not included from outside Manuel Antonio area but available for an extra fee.
Enjoy this guided tour through one of the jewels of the Costa Rica National Park System.
Spot three species of monkeys, sloth’s, iguanas, coatimundis, and a wide range of birds and reptiles. Time depending, enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Costa Rica.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.