Monteverde Biological Reserve
Duration: Half Day
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide and entrance fee.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Long pants, hiking shoes, camera, binoculars, insect repellent, raincoat.
Notes: Rates for children apply from 4 to 12 years.
Following an early breakfast, you will be picked up for one of Costa Rica’s most diverse natural history walks. Situated atop the Continental Divide in western Costa Rica, the Monteverde Biological Cloud Forest Preserve extends down both the Caribbean and Pacific slopes.
The resulting combination of climatic and geographic factors creates temperature and humidity gradients which change dramatically over relatively short distances. Splendid quetzals and bellbirds fly about the canopy of the forest, and iridescent hummingbirds hover around in search of nectar. Following the tour, return to the hotel.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.