Private Pacuare Canopy Adventure
Duration: 3 Hours
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Equipment, bilingual guide.
Difficulty Level: Medium
What to bring: Sunscreen or sun block, insect repellent, waterproof camera, hiking shoes or sneakers.
Children Rate Policies: Available for children over 8 years old.
The action begins with a safety orientation and donning of specialized equipment. You then begin an unhurried trek through tropical rainforest up to the first platform - this twenty-minute hike into the Pacuare Lodge’s private reserve will transport you into an unspoiled realm of gorgeous views and magnificent scenery.
The area surrounding our eco lodge is a haven for bird watchers and nature seekers, and offers an unprecedented glimpse of Costa Rica’s biological diversity. Before exploring the canopy’s delicate environment you will receive a thorough review and demonstration of all safety guidelines.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.