Poas Volcano and Doka Coffee
Duration: Half Day
Includes: Guide, transportation, entrance fee and lunch.
Difficulty Level: Medium
What to bring: Camera, comfortable clothes and hiking shoes, light jacket or poncho and binoculars.
The Poas Volcano National Park is a must visit at the region. Hike in the cloud forest and watch up close its massive crater and mystic lagoon. Also enjoy one of Costa Rica’s trademarks: an authentic coffee plantation.
As one of the oldest hydro-powered wet mills in Costa Rica, this third generation coffee plantation has been voted the best coffee in the region. Find out first hand, or “cup”, why Costa Rican coffee is so famous.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.