Duration: Half Day
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, fruits, snacks and bottled water.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, camera.
Notes: Rates for children apply from 5 years old and up.
Visit the iguana farm and medicinal plant garden of the Kekoldy indigenous reserve. Meet an indigenous family dedicated to the reproduction of the Green Iguana, a species that was endangered.
Then you will visit another indigenous family at the Bri-Bri indigenous reserve to learn about he properties and uses of some plants.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.