Duration: Half Day
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, fruits, snacks and bottled water.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, camera.
Children Rate Policies: Rates for children apply from 5 to 11 years old.
Notes: Transportation may is not included from outside Puerto Viejo area but available for an extra fee.
Visit the iguana farm and medicinal plant garden of the Kekoldy indigenous reserve. Meet an indigenous family dedicated to the reproduction of the Green Iguana, a species that was endangered.
Then you will visit another indigenous family at the Bri-Bri indigenous reserve to learn about he properties and uses of some plants.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.