Rincon de la Vieja Hike (Pailas)
Duration: Half Day, do not operate on Mondays
Includes: Transportation from Hacienda Guachipelin Hotel, bilingual guide, lunch and entrance fee.
Difficulty Level: Medium
What to bring: Hiking or running shoes, comfortable clothes, binoculars, camera, and sun hat.
Hiking through the Rincon de la Vieja National Park is a great experience for all. You will have the opportunity to walk close to little craters with activity such as boiling hot mud springs, sulfur springs, steam vents, and fumaroles.
All are abundant at Las Pilas inside the park; you can also find abundant wildlife and exotic flora. Steam and sulphur pour out of the yellow and rust-colored ground at natural fumaroles.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.