Rincon de la Vieja Hike (Pailas)
Duration: Half Day
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Transportation and bilingual guide.
Difficulty Level: Medium
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, hiking shoes or tennis shoes, sandals, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, insect repellent, extra clothes.
Notes: Rates for children apply from 4 to 12 years. Add $15 per person to National Park Entrance Fee. Closed on Monday.
Hiking through the Rincon de la Vieja National Park is a great experience for all. You will have the opportunity to walk close to little craters with activity such as boiling hot mud springs, sulfur springs, steam vents, and fumaroles.
All are abundant at Las Pilas inside the park; you can also find abundant wildlife and exotic flora. Steam and sulphur pour out of the yellow and rust-colored ground at natural fumaroles.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.