Stand Up Paddle & Adventure
Duration: 3 hours
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, Stand-Up paddle board equipment, bottled water, juices and beer.
Difficulty Level: Medium
What to bring: Sunscreen, swimming suit, towel, eyeglass straps or wear contact lense, t-shirt and shorts to get wet in, change of clothes.
Notes: Rates for children apply from 5 to 12 years.
You will be instructed by an experienced guide on how to first kneel, and then stand up on the board, as well as the correct way to paddle.
Once you have mastered the basics, you will glide to Isla Chora, a deserted white-sand island.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.