Duration: Half Day
Minimum: 2 pax
Includes: Boat transportation and guide.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What to bring: Comfortable light clothes, hiking shoes, camera (no flash allowed!).
Notes: This tour can only be book directly at the hotel. Only (July to October).
This beach is home to the nests of three of the seven species of sea turtles in the world: the leatherback, olive ridley, and hawksbills black.
All three of these species have been declared endangered. The protection of these sea turtles´ precious natural environment—a non-developed beach—is an ongoing project. Bright lights and noise can cause the turtles to turn back to the sea before laying their eggs. That is why we ask that you wear dark clothing and refrain from the use of cameras.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the hotel location.
- Tours are tide and weather conditions dependent.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Some tours require an specific level of physical condition.
- Ask us about making your tour private.
- Rates in USD.